This wooden cabinet has plenty of room for your towels, shampoo and conditioner bottles. In fact, many states in order to meet code you are required for your towels to be housed in some kind of cabinet with a door.
The door lifts up with a slight pull and a piston mechanism slowly glides it open in an upward motion and stays open until you decide to close it. Imagine the hatch on a vehicle, pull on it and it glides to an open position without much effort on your part.
The area that stores your shampoo bottles is separate from where the towels are stored, allowing you to keep your shampoo area tidy and counter tops uncluttered.
• Colors: Black or Chocolate Brown
• Space Saving Cabinet Mounts to wall with ease
• Keeps shampoo area uncluttered
• Easy lift door won't slam down when released
• Wooden cabinet with laminate surface
• Quality Construction
• Mounts easily, brackets included
• Dual piston mechanisms glide the door open with ease
• Door stays in the up position on its own until you want to close it
• Fully assembled
• Weight: 45 lbs
• Dimensions: 36"L x 11.5"D x 16"H