Only 1 Left
Motorized Height Adjustment, Motorized Mid-Section Adjustment, Manually Adjustable Backrest/Leg Rest and Smoothly Gliding Manually Adjustable Headrest and Arm Shelf Combination
Has an ergonomically contoured table top and comes with an additional standard headrest, four lockable wheels and other accessories.
Note: This table does not include the overhead wing armrest.
The Chiropractic PowerLift electric massage table does it all! One pedal raises and lowers the overall height of the table while another pedal adjusts the table’s mid-section. A high-quality, quiet electric actuator ensures both these table’s movements are smooth and safe. The Chiropractic PowerLift also has a manually adjustable leg rest which can move from 0° to 70° and can also be used as a backrest if the client switches positions.
This beautiful table’s top is ergonomically contoured with rounded corners to provide better, closer access to clients. The Chiropractic PowerLift even comes with two headrests: a manually adjustable built-in headrest and arm shelf combination that can raise and lower to 35° above and 50° below the table in an easy, fluid motion and a standard adjustable removable headrest and reinforced arm sling that can be inserted on the opposite side of the table. For added versatility, the Chiropractic PowerLift comes with removable overhead arm wings that can be placed above the headrest and provide a space for clients to rest their arms comfortably. This table can be positioned in endless ways and is great for chiropractic practices, most other forms of bodywork, and salons.
The Chiropractic PowerLift is constructed from strong steel and is covered with soft, durable, environmentally friendly, cream-colored PU-leather upholstery (oil and waterproof). Its padding consists of 3'' of durable Multi-Layered, Semi-Firm Foam which ensures the longevity of your table as well as the comfort of your clients. Its four lockable wheels make the Chiropractic PowerLift a cinch to move around or lock securely into place.
Features and Benefits
- A Quiet, High-Quality Electric Actuator Smoothly and Conveniently Raises and Lowers the Table’s Height and Mid-Section With Two Separate Foot Pedals
- A Manually Adjustable Backrest/Leg Rest Moves Up and Down in an Effortless Fashion Making the Table Ideal for Most Types of Bodywork
- A Built-In Headrest and Arm Shelf Raise and Lower in an Easy, Fluid Motion For Your Convenience and the Comfort of Your Clients
- Free Additional Standard Headrest and Head Pillow Plus Reinforced Arm Sling Can Be Placed on the Opposite Side of the Table for Efficient Positioning of Your Clients
- Ergonomically Contoured Table Top With Rounded Corners Provides Better, Closer Access to Clients
- Removable Overhead Arm Wings Provide a Space For Clients to Rest Their Arms Comfortably
- 3'' of Durable Multi-Layered, Semi-Firm Foam Ensures the Longevity of Your Table as Well as the Comfort of Your Clients
- Oil and Waterproof PU-Leather Upholstery Which is Comfortable, Durable and Environmentally Friendly
- Four Lockable Wheels Make Moving and Securing the Table a Cinch
Sizes, Colors, and Construction
- Available Width: 29'' Widest Point 27" at Narrowest Point
- Available Upholstery Color: Cream
- Scissor-Design Legs and Frame Constructed From Strong Steel
- Most Types of Body Work
- Free Built-In Headrest (With Standard Face Pillow) and Arm Shelf Combination
- Free Standard Adjustable Headrest With Standard Face Pillow
- Free Reinforced Arm Sling
|Specifications||Chiropractic PowerLift Electric Massage Table|
|Length with Headrest||80''|
|Adjustable Heights||20" - 38"|
|Static Weight||2750 lbs|
|Working Weight||600 lbs|
|Lifting Capacity||430 lbs|
|Padding||3'' Multi-Layered, Semi-Firm Foam|
|Upholstery||Environmentally and Skin Friendly PU-Leather (Oil & Waterproof)|
|Legs and Frame||
|Gurantee||2-Year Guarantee Against Defects of Electric Components Including Motor, Control Box, Cable and Foot Pedal
10-Year Guarantee Against Defects of Legs and Frame
2 Year Guarantee Against Defects of Upholstery
|Electrical System||110 Volts / 60 Hz / Type A Two-Pronged Plug|
|Box Dimensions||77" x 29" x 24"|